Professional trainers project that a workout using an incline machine is five times as intense as a standard treadmill. Thus, incline trainers are proclaimed as the fastest way to lose weight. The NordicTrack X11i is designed to help you erase fat and burn calories at an increased rate. Below you will find a complete NordicTrack X11i review. There is a complete list of specs, including important details about the X11i. Your review includes some pros and cons for this model and ends with some frequent customer questions with answers.
About the NordicTrack X11i
- Incline: Yes – from negative 6 degrees to plus 40 degrees
- Maximum speed: 12 miles/ 19 km per hour
- Minimum speed: 0.5 miles/ 0.80 km per hour
- Speed increments: ½-mile/ 0.80 km per hour increments to pinpoint your desired speed
- Running surface: Extra large – 60-inches long and 22-inches wide (152.4 x 55.9 centimeters)
- Product dimensions: Width = 39.6 inches, Length = 70.2 inches, Height = 69.7 inches (100.6 x 178.3 x 177 centimeters)
- Product weight: N/A
Being able to reach an intense heart rate level is the key goal of many incline trainer enthusiasts. The only way to guarantee you hit a maximum target heart rate is to endure the intensity of s steep incline. This machine will put your fitness to its maximum test at an incline of 40 degrees.
However, there are pinpoint settings you can also use, including a negative six-degree decline, so your muscles can get a more realistic workout. Using the X11i is comparable to walking on outdoor terrain, which changes dramatically.
The X11i has several iFit demonstration programs, plus has 44 preloaded workout apps. You can use any of a combination of apps and Google Street to device a workout program that changes the incline according to topography on the map you select. It’s like running or walking on a street halfway across the world.
You can plug in your Smartphone in a convenient port and listen to your favorite music or motivational podcasts to inspire your workouts. The speaker system is outstanding, using NordicTrack’s Intermix Acoustics.
The 4.25 CHP DurX™ Commercial Pro Motor supplies excellent power. You’ll be able to confidently climb steep hills and coast down gradual slopes. NordicTrack’s patented OneTouch™ controls make it easy to change your speed and incline without losing your focus.
- The NordicTrack X11i review needs to make a special mention of the powerful motor on this machine. This machine is powered by a 4.25 CHP motor, which NordicTrack warranties for life
- This incline trainer has an extremely high user capacity rating of up to 350 pounds
- Built-in, The NordicTrack X11i uses a patented Reflex™ Cushioning to provide comfort to your joints as you train at high intensities
- There are two Autobreeze™ fans that automatically adjust depending on the intensity
- This is one of the highest rated incline trainers available, so finding disadvantages is hard. One drawback worth mentioning in a NordicTrack X11i review would be the price. It does cost somewhat more than average-quality treadmills
- This is also not a folding machine, so it does not offer space saver attributes of smaller machines
Other Important Details of the NordicTrack X11i
The X11i is set up to integrate with the internet using an Android browser. You can use the Internet to browse your favorite music, check up on the latest news or social media posts. In addition, you can also search on Google Street View to map out a unique route anywhere in the world by using the iFit Coach.
All the browser functions and program adjustments are easy with the 10-inch touchscreen HD display. You can even have easy access to your own personal apps on a tablet. There is an adjustable bracket that locks your tablet safely in place while you train.
You have two ways to monitor your all-important heart rate. The X11i has handlebar sensors that accurately read your heartbeat, or you can attach the wireless chest strap. NordicTrack exercise equipment is fairly simple to assemble, and this particular machine takes around a half an hour to put together.
Finally, a NordicTrack X11i review must mention the excellent warranty for this machine. You’ll receive full lifetime coverage on the frame, motor and the deck. All parts and electronics are covered for six-years, plus there are three years of coverage on all labor.
Common Questions & Answers
Does the machine feel stable when inclined to the maximum 40 degrees?
Since the X11i uses an extra-sturdy steel frame, there is little or no noticeable difference between 0 degrees and the maximum incline peek of 40 degrees. The machine is stable with no wobble.
With all the intricate electronics and internet options, are the display and other electronic components difficult to assemble?
The simple answer to this question would be, no. The display and key electronics come completely assembled. All you need to do is attach them correctly to the frame.
With all the intricate programs and features, is the NordicTrack X11i difficult to learn how to operate?
Again, the simple answer would be no, the X11i is easy to learn how to operate. There are apps and detailed instructions you can use from the website, or you can read the easy-to-understand owner’s manual.
Finally, NordicTrack builds high-quality exercise equipment, and the X11i incline trainer is another of their excellent products. Moreover, they back up their quality with an outstanding warranty. If you’ve used this incline trainer, or see some things we missed in our NordicTrack X11i review, tell us about your experience.
More Treadmills for You to Check: